Application Segment - Display options
The Tile View is the default in the Application Segment; here, each grouped fitment has its own tile.
- The Tile View icon is in the top right corner. Here, configured applications and associated information are arranged by Year or Year range.
2. Validation of the application data is displayed in the Tile View and is also indicated in the respective application tile. Hover over the 'information' icon (i) to get more details about the warnings.
3. Edit Application button allows you to edit the configured applications.
4. Delete button allows you to delete the configured applications.
5. Click on a section directly (i.e., Make/Model/Year, Part Type, Notes) to start editing.
The List View
is optional in the Application Segment
. Each grouped fitment is displayed as a row of details.
- Click on the List View icon (horizontal bars) in the top right of the Application Segment.
- Application data validation types are listed in the drop-down menu (Only VCDB, Overlap Validation).
- Application types are listed in the dropdown according to the validation selection:
- If you choose the Only VCDB Validation, you have options to view All Applications, Invalid Applications Only, and Valid Applications Only.
- Edit the application by clicking on the Edit icon.
Application Segment - Add new Application
Add new Application When adding a new application for a product, PDM will color code available Subconfigurations (i.e., sub-models) based on selected Make, Model, and Year / Year range. Select a Brand and click All Products. ...
Application Segment Overview
Application Segment Overview In the Application segment, you provide information on vehicle fitments. Applications can be configured on multiple levels. Applications are defined in the following order : Year Make Model Sub configurations (Engine, ...
Improving Application Data
Partially Valid/Invalid Application Data PDM is constantly analyzing your product data for potential improvements. You can easily identify and fix the application data updates with the help of the color-coding feature. Green indicates that the ...
Application Segment - Default Values
Application Segment - Default Values In the Application Segment, you can add default values to all products at the same time. Overwriting the default values for specific applications is also possible. Add Default Value for all Products Click on ...
Application Segment - Group ID
Application Segment - Group ID Group ID is a numerical value used to manage fitment data in the application segment. It is used to group multiple pieces of information to one application, such as notes, qualifiers, or discontinuous year ranges. ...