Account-level users have an additional option for assigning application data inheritance relationships. Bundle Feature
an upgrade version of the default Link Application feature
. In Link Application
, parent-child relationships are created by assigning parents within the child product. Bundle Feature
allows you to quickly create multiple inheritance relationships within a parent product by assigning children, in which you can define details like order, qualifiers, notes, position, etc.
5. For easier identification, you can add a text field called Reference to child products.
applications (All IDs) are linked to
the newly added child products by default, but you can divide up assignments using the ID field. You can assign multiple application IDs to one child product.
7. Click on the Qualifier or Note text field to open the Bundle Qualifiers & Notes window.
Add Qualifiers & Notes. Click Save when you are done.
8. Click the Position dropdown and choose a position from the list.
9. Set a Qty.
10. Click Save to add the Child Product. Click Unlink to remove the child from the parent product.
- Application Segment Overview
- Import/Export Bundle Data