Import/Export Bundle Data
Import/Export Bundle Data
You can Import
data from the Bundle Feature
right from the catalog.
Export the Bundle Data
- Click on a Brand and select All Products.
- Select the Application segment and select a parent product from the catalog.
- Child relationships are displayed in tabular form.
4. In the Actions dropdown menu at the top, choose Export and select Excel (Full) from the inline menu. The Export - Excel (Full) window will appear.
5. To export only Bundle data, deselect All Segments and select App Inheriting.
6. Click Export to download the excel sheet.
the exported excel sheet to view the bundle data
The AppID column in the Bundle Data Excel export will display the internal database number for the application ID assignment, not the simplified (ID: 1, 2, etc.) assignment displayed in the Application Segment. Child products that inherit "All IDs" will have no values in this column.
Ref and Order fields in the Application Segment are mapped to the AssetItemRef and AssetItemOrder columns, respectively.
Import the Bundle Data
To add child products to a parent product through an Import:
- Add a new
record to the exported excel, provide the Part Number, Brand, Child Part Number, and Child Brand details, etc. Save
the appended bundle data excel sheet
2. In PDM, select the Import/Export tab in the main menu.
the Import submenu.
4. Select Excel (Full) format and App Inheriting segment.
5. Click on
the Upload Excel icon and upload the file.
6. Go to the Application segment in All Products and select the parent product to view the newly added child product(s).
- Bundle Feature
- Inherit/link application data
Bundle Feature Account-level users have an additional option for assigning application data inheritance relationships. Bundle Feature is an upgrade version of the default Link Application feature. In Link Application, parent-child relationships are ...
Import/Export Parent/Child Application Data
Import/Export Parent/Child Application Data This article will focus on importing and exporting parent-child relationships in application data. For information on creating inheritance relationships for applications between products, see Inherit/Link ...
Excel Import & Export Reports
Your data is validated already while importing it. The Excel Import and Export validations give you valuable feedback. The Excel Import and Export reports give you feedback that helps you to improve your files to get non-ACES compliant data into the ...
Excel Import & Export
Excel Import & Export If you want to make changes in your data in bulk or add products in bulk, you can use Excel Import & Export. Excel Import Select the required Brand and click on Import/Export. Click Import (If you want to get a PDM template, ...
Export Data using Templates
Export Data using Templates Use Export Template to download data using templates created in Export Builder Plus. There are two methods to access Export Template: Access to Export Template from Import/Export Select a Brand from the main menu and click ...