Automation feature for Receiver accounts
With the Automation feature, you can create, edit and run scripts in the UI to automate processes or repetitive tasks, and it doesn't require you to spin up your own server or automation environment. An example use case is if you are a hybrid user that uses both Brand and Receiver accounts, you can automate the data from your Receiver account to go into your Brand account so you can edit the data for your own specific e-commerce publishing needs.
The Automation feature is an add-on. If you are interested in this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we'll be happy to assist you.
To access the Automation Section:
- Click on Distribution and select API.
- Click in the Automation tab.
- Select New automation
4. Activate your automation. Once activated, you can run the automation according to the triggers that were configured. The cache will be restored according to the TTL that was configured.
5. Name your automation.
6. Select the TTL (Time-To-Live) at which the cache will be restored
7. You can add a brief description of what the script will do.
8. Configure how the automation will be triggered.
Once the automation has been activated, you can run the automation according to the triggers that were configured.
- External triggers: We'll provide an API endpoint for triggering the script.
- Internal triggers: The script will be triggered internally based on the Selected Frequency.
***As of right now, you can open and edit the Automation screen but you will not be able to save the automation. Please use the chat or ticketing system to reach out and explain the automation you'd like to add. This will ensure that the script is added correctly and any potential mistakes are avoided***
9. Add or edit the code and save your changes.
10. The new automation will be listed in the main table.
11. You can search by automation name.
12. If the automation is active, you will be able to Run/Edit the script or Reset the cache. Click on Edit script.
You can also run the script within the drawer. Save the script before you run it.
13. You can delete an automation from the list, by clicking Edit script and then Delete.
Automation feature for Brand accounts
Automation Feature Overview With the Automation feature, you can create, edit and run scripts in the UI to automate processes or repetitive tasks, and it doesn't require you to spin up your own server or automation environment. An example use case is ...
Private Label Feature
Private Label Feature Easily create Private Label files! The Private Label feature is available to you and your customers when using the channels to distribute data. Make your data available with an alternative Brand Code and optionally also an ...
Receiver Account Overview
Receiver Account Overview When opening a Receiver Account in PDM, the following items will appear in the left menu bar: Available Brand - All Brands . Working with Filters - All Products - Exports Distribution ...
Bundle Feature Account-level users have an additional option for assigning application data inheritance relationships. Bundle Feature is an upgrade version of the default Link Application feature. In Link Application, parent-child relationships are ...
Export Builder Feature
Export Builder The Export Builder is an excellent option to create and edit data export templates based on customer requirements. To access the Export Builder feature: Select a brand and click Import/Export in the left-side menu. Select Export ...