Custom Fields for Receivers
Custom Fields for Receivers
Custom fields are used for anything outside of ACES & PIES
Do you need to maintain additional information outside of ACES & PIES
? With PDM,
you can create as many custom fields as you like for your Receiver account.
This is a useful tool for when you need to add custom data points to your data that the Supplier does not include in their data and makes it easier to add to your internal data as well as your e-commerce site.
- Click on Settings and select Custom Fields.
- Click to Add new Custom Field.
The Custom Fields for Receivers
feature is an add-on
. If you are interested in this, please contact us at email@example.com
; we'll be happy to assist you.
3. Type a name.
4. Select an option from the dropdown and then click Save.
5. There are different types of Custom Fields available, and use cases can be various, e.g:
- Number: Shipping cost for Price Sheets
- Text: Category information for webshop
- Dropdown: Multi-Box Package information
- Checkbox: Alternative Descriptions
- HTML Editor: Inventory Levels
- Link: URL for a website
6. Click Edit to make changes.
Make necessary changes and then click Save. You can also choose to delete by clicking on the Delete button.
After adding your Custom Fields, navigate to the All Products Catalog, Click on a product and then select the Custom Fields segment, here you can add values to the Custom Fields you created. Don't forget to click Save.
Important! Data provided in the Custom Fields will not be included in the ACES & PIES XML files but is intended to be used to drive alternative channels of your data.
Import Custom Fields
You can also import Custom Fields via Excel.
The Import options for Receivers feature is an add-on. If you are interested in this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we'll be happy to assist you.
Prepare the File
You can get a file sample by exporting Custom Fields and then reimporting:
1. In the Import/Export tab, click on Export.
2. Select the Brand.
3. Select Excel (Full).
4. Select the Custom Fields segment to export.
5. In order to import Custom Fields successfully on a receiver account, you MUST select "No" for Use autocare brand code. If you select "Yes" then you will only download the AutoCare brand code for a specific receiver, and the import will not work.
6. Click Export.
For importing Custom Fields for receivers, the internal brand code MUST be provided. Otherwise, the imported data will be ignored by the tool.
Once you have exported the Custom Fields
file sample, insert the required values to import and Save
After preparing the File
1. In the Import/Export tab, click on Import.
2. Select the Custom Fields option.
3. Click in Upload Excel to add the file from your computer, or drag and drop it in the box.
Custom Fields Custom fields are used for anything outside of ACES & PIES Do you need to maintain additional information outside of ACES & PIES? With PDM, you can create as many custom fields as you like for your account. This is a useful tool for ...
Import Options for Receivers
Import Options for Receivers As a Receiver, you can import Custom Fields and eBay segments into PDM to add them to the data that has been approved for your account. The Import Options for Receivers are an add-on. If you are interested in this, please ...
Export Builder Plus: Available Fields
Export Builder Plus: Available Fields Export Builder Plus gives you access to all segment data fields in PDM. Below is a list of all the Field names sorted by segment: Segment Field Items ACES Application Items Application Summary Items Available ...
Custom Vehicle Table: Importing/Exporting
Importing/Exporting Values in the Custom Vehicle Table The Import/Export feature allows you to work with Custom Vehicle Tables in Excel format. This gives you the option of adding new vehicles by editing values in excel and then importing. Click on ...
Custom Vehicle Table: Overview
Custom Vehicle Table Overview Custom Vehicle Table allows the user to expand the Autocare VCdb table by configuring products for the vehicles that were not officially sold in the USA, and add custom configurations to the existing vehicles in the ...