Receiver Account Overview
Receiver Account Overview
When opening a Receiver Account in PDM, the following items will appear in the left menu bar:
- Available Brand
- All Brands
. Working with Filters
Available Brand Section - All Brands
- List of available Brand Names. Click in the Filter Icon to select the Brand names.
- Click in the Filter Icon to select the Source.
- Number of Published Products belonging to the brand. Click on the Number Icon to see more details ( it will take you to the All Products tab and display all products for the selected brand).
- Here you can see the last update of each Brand.
- The Approval Status for the brand can be None, Pending, Rejected, or Approved.
- Options in the Actions column will depend on the brand approval status. Request Data will submit a request for approval to the brand. You can export products for Approved brands in Excel, ACES, PIES, or Digital Assets formats. Exports will include data for the pricing segment. You can choose to Request or Approve Brands as well.
Available Brand Section - Working with Filters
- Click the Add/Edit Filter Icon.
- The Filter: All Products dialog box appears. Choose Filter By, select Application, and enter a Filter Value.
- Click Show Results to apply the filter.
- Click the Save Filter Icon. Enter a Filter Name and click Save.
- The Number of Products matching the filter will be updated for each brand.
- Click on the Trashcan icon, press the Delete button to delete a filter.
- Saved Filters, as well as All Products and Marked Products, can be selected from the dropdown menu in the upper right.
Available Brands Section - All Products
Product data is displayed in the
you're not seeing all Brands or Products make sure to Clear filters.
Choose a Product from the catalog and click on Open detailed product preview
to view the different segment information of the product.
information present depends on the Approval Status of the brand. Unapproved,
Pending or Rejected brands will still show all available products, but
none of the segment information will be available. Approved brands will show
all segment data except for Pricing, which is only available through export.
info available for products of approved brands.
info not available for products of unapproved brands.
Available Brands Section - Exports
can Export products for approved brands in Excel, ACES, PIES, or
Digital Assets formats. Different Segments can be exported, and Exports will
also include data for the pricing segment
Reports allows you to download export data. You can also view Error Logs
an Enterprise Feature
. Export Builder Plus
is used to
connect the user’s product data to any other system through a flexible template
Distribution and Settings Section
log of automatic exports is accessible in the History tab
an Enterprise Feature. You can access all of your data in the receiver
account, and it is also easy to integrate with your website/external system. See API: Settings
Settings allows you
to setup/manage additional users
Users in Receiver Account
Users in Receiver Account There is no limitation on the number of users you can associate with a PDM Receiver Account. Keep in mind that users cannot be deleted, only set to Inactive. Create New User Click the Account Settings tab and select ...
Data Requests - Receiver View
Request Data from the Brand account In the Receiver View, you can request data, accept or reject data offerings from integrated Brands. See Tutorial: How to request data from brands How to request Data from Brands: Click in Available Brands and ...
Home Screen: Overview
Home Screen: Overview The Home Screen is the first that you see when login into your PDM account. There are different sections within that would help you understand your data better. Quality & progress over time Select an option from the drop-down ...
Manage Brands in Receiver Accounts
The default page for a Receiver using PDM is the All Brands>All Products tab seen here: Brand Name The number of Products, and the View button, which will take you to the All Products tab, filtered for that particular brand. The information present ...
Receiver specific scorecard
As an integrated receiver, you have the option to provide us details about your specific data requirements. These data requirements are used to validate your supplier's data yet before they are submitted to you. This assures the highest data quality ...