The Pricing Segment is where you define price sheets and price types for your products.
4. By default, price sheets you are not using in the currently selected brand are hidden. Toggle the Show all Price Sheets switch to see price sheets that are expired or not in use.
2. In the Brand Settings menu, select Price Sheets to navigate to the price sheet settings page.
Create and Edit the Price Sheet
- Toggle the Show all Price Sheets button to view all the price sheets.
the New Price Sheet button to add a new price sheet.
3. The New price sheet window will appear. Add Number, Currency and required details
and click Save.
4. Click the Edit
button at the end of the price sheet row.
5. The price sheet window will show which Brands, Channels, and Receivers the price sheet is assigned to. You can unassign a price sheet from all receivers using the Unassign Now button.
6. Select a price sheet from the dropdown
under Receiver Actions and click Assign Now to assign other price sheets to receivers.
the Delete button to delete the
price sheet. When all necessary changes are made, don't forget to click Save.
Deleting a price sheet will remove the assigned price sheet from all brands, channels, and receivers.