The Pricing Segment is where you define price sheets and price types for your products.
Access the Pricing Segment
- In a Brand tab click All Products
the Pricing segment
- Select one or more product(s) from the catalog
- Price sheets that are in use and not expired will be displayed
5. To see price sheets that are expired or not in use, toggle the Show all Price Sheets switch to ON.
Price Item for the Price Sheet
add new price item to the price sheet, click New Item Price
the Price Type, Price and click Save
- Remove a price item from the sheet with Delete
Item Prices with values in the Price column will be used at least once for a product with the current brand. This allows you to quickly see which prices are actually being used.
Access Price Sheet Settings Page
You can access the price sheet settings page in two ways,
- Click on Edit Price Sheets and Yes to navigate to price sheet settings. Here, you can edit/add price sheet information.
2. Alternately, in the Brand Settings menu click Price Sheets to navigate to the price sheet settings page
Create and Edit the Price Sheet
On Show all Price Sheets toggle
button to view all the price sheets
the New Price Sheet button to add a new price sheet
3. The New price sheet window will appear. Add Number, Currency and required details
and click Save
4. Click the Edit button at the end of the price sheet row
5. The price sheet window will show which Brands, Channels, and Receivers the price sheet is assigned to
6. You can unassign a price sheet from all receivers using the Unassign Now button
7. Select a price sheet from the dropdown
under Receiver Actions and click Assign Now to assign other price sheets to receivers
the Delete button to delete the
Deleting a price sheet will remove the assigned price sheet from all brands, channels, and receivers.