All Applications - Overview
All Applications - Overview
The All Applications tab is designed to help you quickly solve problems with the application data.
To access the All Applications tab:
- Select a Brand and click All Applications. You will see information about each validation type in the main view.
- Select a validation type from the Dropdown
- Each option in the Dropdown will show you different types of validations:
- Only VCDB Validation compares product application entries to Autocare’s VCdb (Vehicle Configuration database).
- Duplicate Validation shows products with identical fitments but different part numbers. Allows you to quickly find and fix duplicates.
- Overlap Validation shows multiple fitment entries that overlap within one product number. Allows you to quickly find and fix conflicting fitment information.
- Gaps Validation will show you whether you are offering products for selected part types for any selected application range.
4. With Only VCDB Validation, you have options for looking at :
- All Applications.
- Invalid Applications only.
- Valid Applications only.
5. Click Start Validation to begin. (This may take a moment depending on the settings).
6. The red highlighted rows are invalid applications and the non-highlighted rows are valid applications. Invalid Applications only option would display red highlighted rows, and the Valid Applications only option would display non-highlighted rows.
7. Click on the Edit icon to resolve the validation error. Hover over the Warning symbol to get more information about the validation error.
- All Applications - Duplicate Validation
- All Applications - Overlap Validation
All Applications - Duplicate Validation
All Applications - Duplicate Validation For more information on All Applications, see Overview. This feature allows you to quickly find and fix duplicates. Duplicate Validation solves application conflicts between products. See Overlap Validation to ...
All Applications - Overlap Validation
For more information on All Applications, see Overview. Overlap Validation solves application conflicts within a product. Duplicate Validation solves application conflicts between products. When no subconfiguration is chosen for application entries ...
Non-VCdb Applications (Grey Market)
Non-VCdb Applications (Grey Market) PDM automatically updates to the latest version of Autocare's VCdb (Vehicle Configuration database) within 7 days of its release. Application/Fitment data is then re-validated to assure compliance. Vehicles that ...
Quick Fix Overview
Quick Fix Overview Quick Fix allows you to Confirm or Decline additional applications generated by the PDM recommendation engine. Recommendation are generated for: Part Type New Year Engine Base New Engine New Transmission To Access Quick Fixes ...
Application Segment Overview
Application Segment Overview In the Application segment, you provide information on vehicle fitments. Applications can be configured on multiple levels. Applications are defined in the following order : Year Make Model Sub configurations (Engine, ...