Users in Receiver Account
Users in Receiver AccountThere is no limitation on the number of users you can associate with a PDM receiver account. Keep in mind users cannot be deleted, only set to Inactive.
Create New User
- Click the Account Settings tab and
select the Users submenu.
- Click on the Add User button in the top right. An Add user
- Enter a name, email, and password for the new user.
- Reset Password will send a password reset notification to the email entered above.
- Toggle the Send email notifications switch and click Save.
Edit or Inactivate a User
on the Edit button to the right of a user to open the edit window.
- Edit user information. Users cannot be deleted, so if a user is inactive, click the Set user to inactive button. Don't forget to Save.
Receiver Account Overview
Receiver Account Overview When opening a Receiver Account in PDM, the following items will appear in the left menu bar: Available Brand All Brands All Products Export Working with Filters Distribution Settings Logout Available Brand Section - All ...
Manage Users in receiver accounts
Navigate to "Account Settings" and "Users" to add/edit/deactivate users in your account.
Navigate to "Account Settings" and "Users" to add/edit/deactivate users in your account. Enterprise users have access to the User Role Management feature.
Manage Brands in Receiver Accounts
The default page for a Receiver using PDM is the All Brands>All Products tab seen here: Brand Name The number of Products, and the View button, which will take you to the All Products tab, filtered for that particular brand. The information present ...
Receiver specific scorecard
As an integrated receiver, you have the option to provide us details about your specific data requirements. These data requirements are used to validate your supplier's data yet before they are submitted to you. This assures the highest data quality ...