You can choose to Add/Edit
or Deselect Part Type
. Click on the Edit
button and a pop-up will appear.
You can search a Part Type
, Sub- Category
by selecting an option from the list or searching for them
You can also use the Smart Mapping
, using key words to find a Part Type
, such as the Part Type code for instance.
Is the date the item is available for purchase at the current price levels.
Is the date the Item is available for Sale.
Additional Category Information
3. An additional Category Management Hierarchy. Containing Category/Sub-Cat/Segment for Sales Reporting.
4. The Universal Standard Products and Services Classification (UNSPSC) is an open, non-proprietary system of codes and standardized descriptions for classifying goods and services.
is a structured coding system. The coding structure encompasses most equipment found within today’s transportation activities including trucks, tractors, trailers, forklifts, shop equipment, off-road vehicles, utility vehicles, etc.
The publication status offers three options:
- Publish to receiver database: Products that are ready to be published
- Temporarily don't publish to receiver database: Products not intended for immediate publication (usually newly created or old/outdated products)
- Permanent inactive: Products that are discontinued. Data Receivers will get a "delete tag" when they receive ACES/PIES update files.
You can change the publication status of a product, select an option from the drop-down menu and click Save.
- Publish Product Data