Extended Product Information Segment
Extended Product Information Segment Overview
The Extended Product Information can be referred to as EXPI or Extended Info. The EXPI segment contains predefined product attributes that are not already included in the Attributes segment.
Examples of Extended Product Information
- Core Class
- Emission Code
- Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Harmonized Tariff Code
- Life Cycle Status Code
- NAFTA Criterion
To Access the EXPI Segment
- Select a Brand from the main menu and click All Products.
- Select one or more product(s).
- Click the Extended Info segment
4. EXPI values for the selected products are displayed. T values above the thin blue line are used at least once in the catalog.
5. Unused EXPI values are hidden by default. Toggle the Show All Fields switch at the top right or click the button at the bottom of the screen to display all fields.
- Editing EXPI Values for Multiple Products
- Life Cycle Status Code & Description
- Tariff Codes HTS & Schedule B
- NAFTA preference criteria
Description segment Overview The Description segment includes the Marketing Copy & Description options for each product. Access the Description segment 1. Select a Brand and click in All Products. 2. Select a product from the Catalog, and click on ...
Attribute Segment Overview
Provide details about your product The Attribute Segment allows you to describe your products by providing information such as: Material Color Shape Finish etc. This information helps maintain a better understanding of your products and an easier way ...
Kit Segment Kit Segment can be used for two purposes: Turn a product into a ‘bundle’ Turn a product into a ‘bill of materials' A Bundle will have kit components that are also sold separately, while components of a Bill of Materials will be exclusive ...
Validation for Prop 65 Information
Prop 65 Information With your PDM account, you are able to follow Autocare's best practice to provide Prop 65 information properly within PIES. Businesses Should refer to official California Proposition 65 sites ...
Package Segment It is important to provide information about the package size and weight. This segment is also where to specify packing levels of groups of the same product (for example, a single unit or a box of 12). For groupings of different ...