Adding 360 Digital Assets
Adding 360 Digital Assets via PDM UI and Export/Import
PDM tool has two options to add and delete 360 digital Assets in the Digital Asset section:
- Adding 360 Digital Assets using the PDM UI for one product
- Adding 360 Digital Assets by Import for many products
Adding 360 Digital Assets using the PDM UI for one product
- Select the Brand and choose the All Products
- Select the required product from the catalog and choose the Digital Assets Segment
- Click the Add by URL, Add from local PC, Link to external source, or simply Drop Files here button. In this case, we're choosing the Add from local PC option.
The .zip file you upload will usually will contain many images of the same product at different angles
4. Choose 360 Degree Image Set for Image Type and then click Save Asset
Adding 360 Digital Assets by Import for many products
Your 360 image sets should be many zipped folders containing the 360 images. These can also be stored within one bigger zip file as long as it does not exceed 4GB
- Select the Brand and choose the Import/Export
- Select the required 360 zip folders and drag them into the Upload Digital Assets
3. Now that the images have been added, nevigate to All Products, select the products 360 images were added to, click Actions, and Export > Excel (Full)
4. Choose Digital Assets and then Export
5. When the export is finished, open the file
6. Fill out the necessary fields and then save the file.
7. Navigate to Import within the Import/Export section
8. Select Digital Assets
9. Drag and drop the file
Your 360 images are now linked to your products!
Adding and Deleting Digital Assets in the Application Segment
Adding and Deleting Digital Assets in the Application Segment PDM tool having two options to add and delete the digital Assets in the application segment, Adding/Deleting Digital Assets using Edit Application Adding/Deleting Digital Assets using ...
Bulk Uploading of Digital Assets
Bulk Uploading of Digital Assets Easily Upload thousands of digital assets and have them assigned to your products. Uploading your Digital Assets in bulk are two steps: Uploading the Digital Assets as a zip file Uploading the product to Digital Asset ...
Storage & Distribution of Digital Assets
We offer you multiple ways to distribute your digital assets Where are we storing your digital assets? You have two choices: We store your digital assets on our servers You store your digital assets your server and link them to your products in the ...
Digital Asset Segment Overview
The Digital Asset Segment allows you to provide various digital assets: Images Installation Instructions Videos Warranty Sheets etc. Important details: Asset Type (What kind of Asset is being provided) Actual or Representative (Is the DA showing the ...
How to delete digital assets via ParentDigitalAssets Export/Import
How to delete digital assets via ParentDigitalAssets Export/Import ParentDigitalAssets are ALL the Digital Assets used across your brands. You can see the full list by going to Company > Digital Assets If you are no longer using one or more digital ...