NPW is one of the integrated channels that allow brands to connect easily and send data. To access the NPW channel:
- Navigate to Distribution and click on the Channels button.
- You can see the NPW option listed at the left. Click on the Edit button.
3. In the Brand section, you can filter a Brand name by clicking on the Search Icon.
4. Click in the Display menu; you can apply a filter to select the products that should be submitted to the NPW channel.
Filters found in the filter option have been created previously within each brand.
5. NPW must accept your brand to be loaded to their system. Here you see whether they have accepted or rejected your brand connection or if it is still Pending to accept or has been disconnected.
6. In the Action column, you can request to connect, disconnect or cancel a connection with the NPW channel.
7. Configure the data you want to provide to the NPW channel with a custom template by clicking the Edit Product Data button.
8. You will have pre-configured options, and only some selections need to be made.
a. Move the scrollbar to the right; you will see different options.
b. Click to edit your selection.
c. Click the Edit column button.
9. Make changes as necessary and click Save.
Now you are ready to request a connection to the NPW channel.
10. Click in Connection History, click Yes, and it will take you to the NPW History segment showing the last successful connection.
Walmart integrated channel (Beta)
Walmart Walmart is one of the integrated channels that allow brands to connect quickly and send data. To access the Walmart channel: Navigate to Distribution and click on the Channels button. You can see the Walmart option listed on the left. Click ...
Transfer Data Through Channels
Transfer Data Through Channels Your data can be transferred to other companies such as eBay, Channel Advisor, NPW, etc., through the Channel feature in PDM. For instance, If a company wants to send data to Channel Advisor, the company can use the ...
Backups via Channel Exports
Backups via Channel Exports PDM backs up your data every day, but it may be convenient to have your own backup copy readily available. This can be accomplished through Channels and Plans. Creating a Channel to Backup your Data Create a new ...
User Onboarding (Beta)
Quick start guide The User Onboarding screen is the first that you see when Selecting a brand that has been recently added or has not been set up yet into your PDM account. You will find different options that will guide you through your very first ...
Connecting to ChannelAdvisor® (Beta)
ChannelAdvisor Navigate to Distribution and click on the Channels button. You can see the ChannelAdvisor option listed at the left. Click on the Edit button. Toggle the switch to Activate/Deactivate and select which Brand you would like to be ...