The interchange segment allows you to define your product as an interchanging part of other brands. Products are usually interchanged with a competitor or an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
Defining New Interchange Record
- Select a Brand and choose All Products.
- Click the Interchange segment and select a product (This segment only supports editing one product at a time).
- Click the Add New Interchange Record button.
4. In the Interchange window, choose an Equivalent UOM (Unit Of Measure) from the drop-down.
5. Enter a Part Number and choose a Brand from the drop-down menu. These are required fields.
6. You can manually enter a new brand by clicking the Brand not on List toggle switch.
7. For interchanging with OEM parts, choose OEM in the Quality field and OE in the Type field.
8. You can add Public and Internal Notes at the bottom, then click Save