5. Select an ACES Version
6. Select Export Applications per Year or by Year Range
7. Toggle the Advanced Export Options switch to see more options
Advanced Export Options
is an add-on
. If you are interested in this, please contact us at email@example.com
, we'll be happy to assist you.
8. Include Text Values for VCdb IDs:
ACES files by default do primarily include ID values (e.g. for Base Vehicles or Make and Model). This option will include text values that are represented by the IDs.
9. Exclude "Lang" Code for Notes:
Notes can be provided in different languages. You can decide if you want the language code to be included.
10. Expand Subconfigs Dynamically:
Expand your ACES file dynamically to always include values for subconfigurations that are used with at least one Make Model Year. This applies on a base vehicle (MMY) level. E.g. if you have selected a transmission for a 2005 Ford Mustang for one product, all other application records with the same base vehicle will also include transmission information.
11. Expand Subconfigs Based on Selection:
Expand your ACES file based on the selected subconfiguration(s). By default, if you do not select any value when configuring ACES, all values are included. This Export Option will include all values if none is selected
12. Include Qualifiers as Notes:
Qualifier values will be exported as a Note rather than a qualifier. If you cannot process qualifiers, this allows you to still capture the content.
13. Include PIES Attributes as Notes:
Attributes (of the PIES segment) will be exported as notes. Especially for product groups with identical fitment this is helpful to overcome duplicates.
14. Include Applications Based on Selected Filters:
Include just the vehicles as specified in the selected filters. You can select multiple filters.
15. Include Applications Based on Vehicle Type:
Include required applications based on the vehicle type.
16. Include Implicit Results From Filter Selection:
Based on the filter you have selected you can either include (1) only applications that have the filtered value explicitly selected or (2) also include application records that have no selection for the particular value but based on the vehicle table do implicitly include the filtered value.
17. Include Custom Vehicle Table for Validation:
Include a Custom Vehicle Table for the validation. PDM always only creates valid files. Entries that comply with your Custom Vehicle Tables would get filtered out. Include Custom Vehicle Tables into the validation to have those vehicles included.
18. Use EngineBase or EngineBlock/EngineBoreStroke:
Choose Engine Base or Engine Block.
19. Create Asset Records Based on AppAssets:
Create AppAsset records based on the included applications. An ACES file can contain three segments: (1) Applications, (2) Digital Assets associated to applications, and (3) AppAssets to define Assets to vehicle configurations. This Option will also include the AppAssets.
20. Exclude Equipment Data:
Export an ACES file including only Vehicle data instead of Equipment data.
21. Only selected languages:
Description: Only selected languages.
22. Use fallback language:
The language selected here will be used as fallback if the selected language does not exist.
23. Click Export.
Exporting from the Catalog
- Select a Brand and click All Products
- Select one or more product(s) from the catalog
- Click Actions dropdown and select Export
- Select ACES from the inline menu. An Export-ACES dialog box pops up.
1. Choose a Version.
2. Choose Application Grouping by Year Range or by Base Vehicle.
3. Click Export.