Export Builder Plus: Create, Delete and Copy Templates
Create and Delete Data Export Templates
Create a Custom Template using Export Builder Plus
on Add new template in the upper right.
2. Add new template will pop up.
3. Enter a template name and select an Export Type, then click Save.
4. A new template has been created and added to the list.
Delete a Template using Export Builder Plus
on the Template drop-down list and select a template to delete.
- Click Delete Template to the right.
3. Click Delete to confirm.
Copy the Data Export Templates
PDM allows you to copy the one brand data export template to another brand.
- Select the required template from the dropdown.
- Choose the Brands to which the template should be copied.
- Click Copy and Replace.
Existing profiles in other brands with the same name will be replaced and Custom Field selections will be deleted when copying, It must be configured again.
- The Template drop-down shows existing templates.
2. Each template has a unique numerical ID, and it is displayed near the template name.
3. Export type will be either Excel or CSV. The CSV format allows you to specify Delimiters.
4. Select a Brand and easily copy Export Builder Plus profiles from this brand to other brands. Existing profiles in other brands with the same name will be replaced.
Custom Field selections will be deleted when copying and must be configured again.
Please remember to Save after making your selections.
- Adding Columns in the Data Export Template
- Edit, Move and Delete Columns in the Data Export Template
- Export Data using Templates
Export Builder Plus: Overview
Export Builder Plus Overview The Export Builder Plus connects the user’s product data to any other system through a flexible template builder. Export Builder Plus has user-friendly options to create and edit data export templates based on customer ...
Export Builder Plus: Adding Columns
Adding Columns in the Data Export Template Export Builder Plus allows users to create custom columns for data export templates. You can add two types of columns: A column with Static Content A column with Segments Items Application Part Attributes ...
Export Builder Plus: Edit, Move and Delete Columns
Edit, Move and Delete Columns in the Data Export Template Use Export Builder Plus to edit, move and delete columns in data export templates to suit your needs. Edit Columns in a Template Select a template from the drop-down list. Click on ...
Export Builder Plus: Available Fields
Export Builder Plus: Available Fields Export Builder Plus gives you access to all segment data fields in PDM. Below is a list of all the Field names sorted by segment: Segment Field Items ACES Application Items Application Summary Items Available ...
API: Use Export Builder Plus (EBP) Profiles
To use an EBP profile when calling product data via the API, you need to forward the EBP profile ID in the API call. The profile ID can be found on the screen where you create the EBP profile. Select a Brand and choose Import/Export. Click in Export ...