6. The static content column has been added. Each row displays the Column content.
2. The Template Column pop-up will open. Enter a name for the Column header.
4. Click Add in the Column content field, then select and configure a content format from the
5. Click Save to add the column to the template.
Adding a Column with Application Segment
- Select a template from the drop-down list and click Add new column.
2. In the Template Column pop-up, enter a name in the Column header field.
3. Choose the Application segment from the drop-down list.
4. Click Add button in the Column
content text field, then select and configure a content format from the drop-down list.
5. You can add space or special characters between the Column
content tags. A Configurator example is displayed below.
6. Choose to select between the display options Multiple records in single row or Single records in multiple rows. Line
Break or Delimiter options can be used to separate the records.
Identifier fields are used to filter the records according to the Make, Model, Region, etc. For example, We can choose to only export records with a Make of Ford and a Model of F10.
8. Click Save to add the column. You should be able to visualize the new column settings in the selected template.
Adding a Column with Part Attributes Segment.
- When adding a Part Attribute Segment column, the Column header, Column content, and Single/Multiple Row options are similar to the Application Segment. But in this case, the Value Identifiers (or Filters) are based on Attributes.
Adding a Column with Prices Segment.