Excel Import & Export
If you want to make
changes in your data in bulk or add products in bulk, you can use the Excel Import & Export.
the required Brand and click in Import/Export.
- Click Import (If you want to get a PDM template, simply
configure one product in the tool and export that product to get the template, then fill the new data into the template).
the required Segments to import the excel.
the Upload Excel button or Drag and Drop the excel to
5. Click Import Reports. Every import is listed, and whether it failed or was successful. Errors that may have
occurred are displayed and can be downloaded by clicking in Show error log.
6. Click in Download Errors
to get the file.
- Select the required Brand and click on Import/Export.
- Click Export.
a Parts option and a Database.
4. Select Excel (Full) format.
the Formatting options.
6. Click Export.
7. Click Export Reports, All
exports that have been made are listed here.