Adding 360 Digital Assets
Adding 360 Digital Assets
PDM tool has two options to add and delete 360 digital Assets:
- Adding 360 Digital Assets using the PDM UI for one product
- Adding 360 Digital Assets by Import for many products
Using the PDM UI for one Product
- Click on a Brand and select All Products.
- Select the required product from the catalog and choose the Digital Assets Segment.
- Select an import option. In this case, we're choosing the Add from local PC option.
The .zip file you upload will usually contain many images of the same product at different angles.
4. Choose 360 Degree Image Set for Image Type and then click Save Asset.
5. Now your .zip file with 360 Image set has been added. Click in View/Edit Details to make changes.
6. To Delete
the Digital Asset, select the .zip file and click on the "x" in the up-right corner.
By Import for many Products
Your 360 image sets should be many zipped folders containing the 360 images. These can also be stored within one bigger zip file as long as it does not exceed 4GB.
- Click on a Brand and select Import/Export.
- Click on Upload Digital Assets or select the required 360 zip folders and drag them into the Upload Digital Assets box.
3. Now that the images have been added, navigate to All Products, select the product 360 images were added to, click Actions, and Export > Excel (Full)
4. Choose Digital Assets and then Export.
5. When the export is finished, open the file, fill out the necessary fields and then save the file.
6. Navigate to Import within the Import/Export section.
7. Select Digital Assets.
8. Click Upload Excel or drag and drop the file.
Your 360 images are now linked to your products!
Adding and Deleting Digital Assets in the Application Segment
Adding and Deleting Digital Assets in the Application Segment PDM tool having two options to add and delete the digital Assets in the application segment, Adding/Deleting Digital Assets using Edit Application. Adding/Deleting Digital Assets using ...
Storage & Distribution of Digital Assets
We offer you multiple ways to distribute your digital assets Where are we storing your digital assets? You have two choices: We store your digital assets on our servers You store your digital assets your server and link them to your products in the ...
Bulk Uploading of Digital Assets
Bulk Uploading of Digital Assets Easily Upload thousands of digital assets and have them assigned to your products. There are two ways to upload Digital Assets in bulk: Uploading the Digital Assets as a zip file Uploading the product to Digital Asset ...
Adding products After going through your First Steps in the tool, you can start adding products to your account. Create New Product Click on a Brand and select All Products. Click in New Product. 3. Write a unique PartNumber 4. Select a ...
How to delete digital assets via ParentDigitalAssets Export/Import
How to delete digital assets via ParentDigitalAssets Export/Import ParentDigitalAssets are all the Digital Assets used across your brands. You can see the full list by going to Company > Digital Assets. If you are no longer using one or more digital ...